Yes, I've finally moved....
A year and 4 months after arriving in Atlanta, I am finally off my sister's couch and into my.VERY.OWN. PLACE! Her and her roomate couldn't be happier, trust!
As many of my friends and loved ones are around the globe and may be unable to join me in celebrating this occasion in person, I've opted for a Virtual Housewarming where I can share details of the move, the how I feel about my neighbors/hood, put up some photos, and get feedback on decorating ideas. When things get a bit more settled, I plan to host a shindig like only I know how! If you are in and around town, hopefully, you'll come!
In the mean time, celebrate with me! Just one more step towards feeling at home in the A-T-L!
A year and 4 months after arriving in Atlanta, I am finally off my sister's couch and into my.VERY.OWN. PLACE! Her and her roomate couldn't be happier, trust!
As many of my friends and loved ones are around the globe and may be unable to join me in celebrating this occasion in person, I've opted for a Virtual Housewarming where I can share details of the move, the how I feel about my neighbors/hood, put up some photos, and get feedback on decorating ideas. When things get a bit more settled, I plan to host a shindig like only I know how! If you are in and around town, hopefully, you'll come!
In the mean time, celebrate with me! Just one more step towards feeling at home in the A-T-L!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home