My Virtual Housewarming

Friday, March 31, 2006

The perils of furniture delivery

Remember that love I gushed for American Signature Furniture? Not so fast, senorita! They've been the bane of my existence since they damaged my bedroom set during delivery last weekend. It has been entirely frustrating getting this resolved -- series of back and forth phone calls and a week later do I have a complete bedroom set? That would be NO. Yes, the corporate office is involved but that hasn't helped. Never have I had to deal with such a bunch of unresponsive folks. And to think I loved their furniture and their accessories, but I wouldn't recommend them to a soul nowadays....

As for my mail -- yes, I am FINALLY receiving it! So go ahead and send those housewarming gifts *grinz*

This weekend, Direct TV is being installed. I am wondering if I opted for the best deal. Is anyone a Dish Network subscriber? Pros and Cons against one over the other? Someone? Anyone? I'd take satellite TV over Comcast anyday, but I must admit I don't have must knowledge of the Dish Network. I'd love some opinions.

The weather is warming up, I'm supposed to have some friends in town next weekend, but most of them have flaked, so it'll be a much smaller party, but fun, nonetheless. I think I want to get a hammock for my patio. I have a trip scheduled to Mexico in June, perhaps I can pick up one there. Unfortunately, I never got one during all my travels throughout Central America. But lounge time in the hammock on my deck? Can't wait....

More to Come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home