Small Victory
Had a small victory today that reminded me that I have a blog to update!
I've neglected to post all the issues that required tissues that I've faced regarding my furniture over the past couple months, but today I got word that my battle with American Signature Furniture has tipped in my favor, so I am pleased about that. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned by bad furniture, trust!
My problems with them stemmed mostly from delivery and coupled with defective merchandise it was all downhill. Corporate wasn't much help, but in the end I got everything that I wanted and I am satisfied enough to pay off what I do owe and NEVER patronize them again. Do what you will, but don't say you haven't been warned....
In the end, I got a much better bedroom set, that I so truly love and my boudoir is coming along to where I want it to be my relaxation room. I do have color themes:
Master Bedroom/Bath -- lilac, lavender, purple
Guest Bedroom/Bath -- orange, brown, red, gold
Kitchen -- green
Living Room -- red, brown
I'll post some photos later this week. I've been blessed with gifts from my registry so you'll see how nice my loved ones have been and how I've decorated accordingly!
I've neglected to post all the issues that required tissues that I've faced regarding my furniture over the past couple months, but today I got word that my battle with American Signature Furniture has tipped in my favor, so I am pleased about that. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned by bad furniture, trust!
My problems with them stemmed mostly from delivery and coupled with defective merchandise it was all downhill. Corporate wasn't much help, but in the end I got everything that I wanted and I am satisfied enough to pay off what I do owe and NEVER patronize them again. Do what you will, but don't say you haven't been warned....
In the end, I got a much better bedroom set, that I so truly love and my boudoir is coming along to where I want it to be my relaxation room. I do have color themes:Master Bedroom/Bath -- lilac, lavender, purple
Guest Bedroom/Bath -- orange, brown, red, gold
Kitchen -- green
Living Room -- red, brown
I'll post some photos later this week. I've been blessed with gifts from my registry so you'll see how nice my loved ones have been and how I've decorated accordingly!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home